August 29, 2015
MEGA POST!! Get able to ooh and awe over some critically lovely polishes that make up the KBShimmer Tub & Physique 2015 Summer Collection! KBShimmer is now my favourite indie or unbiased nail polish model and they make huge three-free and cruelty free nail polishes and different merchandise. The summer time assortment for 2015 is a tropical impressed mixture of bleached neon lotions, crelly glitters, holographic and a number of glitter toppers – there are 28 polishes in all!
- 1 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes
- 2 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Review – The Glitters
- 3 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Colours/Full Line
- 4 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Nail Artwork
- 5 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Collages/Sharables
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes
On this publish I’m going to point out you swatches and macro photographs of all of the crelly/jelly glitters. For all of those photographs I used no prime coat so you possibly can hopefully see the true texture of the nail polish. One good coat of topcoat although and all of those glitters are clean as glass. I additionally used a peel-off base coat for ease of removing. All the macro photographs are accomplished within the bottle.
KBShimmer House Surf – Summer 2015 Collection
First is House Surf, a light-weight, teal-blue crelly components polish. This polish is full of a number of shapes and sizes of holographic, frosted silver glitters similar to sq., hexagon, and little shimmer items. Dries with a light-weight to medium texture.
It’s such a reasonably sea-teal-blue crammed with silvery glitters and as you layer the polish the glitters get all squishy on prime of one another and the blue deepens and darkens with every layer. For these photographs I used three skinny coats for utterly opaque protection, however might have gotten away with 2. This polish applies nicely for probably the most half (a bit thicker than the opposite crelly glitters), had nice glitter dispersal and layers very apparently.
KBShimmer Pink-a Colada – Summer 2015 Collection
Subsequent is my private favourite of the crelly glitters, Pink-a Colada. This shouldn’t be a shock given my favourite colour is particularly fuschia, in the event you didn’t know. 😉 This can be a pinkish-purple crelly nail polish crammed with totally different formed and sized holographic glitters in blue, pink, and lime inexperienced.
That is probably the most textured of the 4 crelly glitters with a light-weight to medium texture, however that’s as a result of it’s full of probably the most glitter! A real glitter bomb in a brilliant pink base – doesn’t that simply scream summer time? Jogs my memory of glitter-barbie perhaps? Or one thing enjoyable to attempt to match your drink to!
For these pictures I used three skinny coats for principally opaque protection. If I had achieved barely thicker coats it might have been opaque, or another skinny coat, however I appreciated this look. This polish applies rather well, had nice glitter dispersal and could be very vibrant. My favourite!
KBShimmer Shell Shock – Summer 2015 Collection
Probably the most unassuming of the glitters is Shell Shock, a nude, tan or buff crelly. It’s full of a number of shapes and sizes of holographic glitters in gold with some pink and copper combined in. To me this appears like an summary of the sand off of some unique seashore strewn with colourful shells, rocks, and glistening sea glass.
I’ve to be trustworthy and say once I first noticed this one I wasn’t positive about it. Then I observed how nicely it matched my pores and skin tone and I acquired kinda excited (it matches extra in actual life). Then I put it it on and I used to be utterly gained over! This was the primary certainly one of KBShimmer polishes I truly used so I used to be blown away by the method, however this one particularly is simply so clean. I’d by no means had a glitter apply so properly! Once more there isn’t any prime coat utilized in these footage.
For these photographs I used simply two skinny coats to get nice, even opaque protection. The glitters disperse rather well and evenly. However I feel my favourite half is the metallic purple glitters thrown in as a bit of peek-a-boo shock!
KBShimmer Vitamin Sea – Summer 2015 Collection
Final is Vitamin Sea, a deep, aqua-blue jelly full of a number of sized hex glitters and shimmers in pink and silver. Once more I used three skinny coats for nearly opaque protection. This polish applies properly and for probably the most half the bigger glitters do decide up. However I’m prepared to guess on the finish I’ll have a bunch of glitter left to shine ratio. Like House Surf this polish layers very apparently.
On this aspect photograph you possibly can see the way it’s much less opaque than the opposite polishes, however I kinda prefer it. With three thicker coats or 4 skinny coats you will get 100% opacity.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Review – The Glitters
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Fast Review
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection “The Glitters” In-Depth Review
- Worth – $eight.75 obtainable instantly from KBShimmer, or at retailers listed under.
- Official Website – KBShimmer Tub & Physique
- Description – 4 totally different crelly/jelly components nail polishes.
- Greatest Use – Strong polishes, gradients, and nail artwork.
- Amount – All polishes are zero.5 fl oz/15 ml
- Packaging – Spherical, barely squat glass bottle with a black cap.
- Brush – All polishes have the identical “glitter grabbing” flat brush that’s barely longer than a regular brush. I’ve to be trustworthy at first once I noticed the comb I used to be positive I used to be going to hate it however it’s truly nice and it IS good at choosing up glitters, small and giant, and it permits for clean software.
- Components – Massive-three free and vegan. Full components are listed on every particular person polish, however primary elements embrace: “Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Camphor, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Colorants, and Glitter.”
- Cruelty Free – Sure.
- Method – KBShimmer formulation for this assortment are a number of the greatest I’ve used, if not the perfect. The consistency is fluid and straightforward to use and not a single glitter was sticky or clumpy. The formulation with bigger glitters had excellent suspension and even glitter distribution making even the massive glitters straightforward to seize. My largest shock was that even the chunkiest glitter dried with solely a slight texture, like there’s a inbuilt prime coat in every bottle!
- Opacity – Apart from the glitters meant to be prime coats, all constructed to opacity in three skinny coats or much less, most coated in simply 2 coats. Every polish is famous by it’s image.
- Colour – All the colours and glitters and lovely and vibrant. The holographic polishes are out of this world and extraordinarily reflective with a excessive glam issue.
- Dry Time – These all dry tremendous quick! Dry to cheesy in solely 10-15 minutes and about 90% dry in 20-30 minutes.
- Sturdiness – I wore these with out topcoat and didn’t discover any put on or chipping till the third or fourth day. With a superb topcoat I’m positive these would final every week no less than. Very chip resistant for my part.
- Removing – Really easy, particularly for all of the glitter packed ones. Nonetheless might want to soak the heavier glitters off for a minute or two, however it doesn’t take 5 like different heavy glitter formulation!
- Staining – I didn’t discover any staining sporting a base coat.
- Ease of Use – Very straightforward. All of the formulation are like butter, straightforward removing and clear up and nice glitter dispersal.
- Advocate It – Sure! I truly can’t wait to get extra KBShimmer polishes.
You will get KBShimmer polishes from:
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Colours/Full Line
This assortment is available in three elements however I divided into 4 classes right here. The 2015 summer time line turned out there on Might 15, 2015, so you will get your favorites now! Polishes vary in worth from $7.50 to $10.75 on the time of writing.
Summer Bleached Neon Cream Polishes:
- Bahama Drama – “Salmon” (pinkish orange) pastel, or “bleached” neon cream polish.
- For Sail By Proprietor – A lime inexperienced neon pastel cream polish.
- In Yacht Water – Medium aqua cream polish. Just one that doesn’t actually learn as a neon.
- Leggo My Mango – Creamy tangerine orange, pastel neon cream polish.
- Lei It Once more – Vibrant neon-child pink cream polish.
- Rum Me the Proper Approach – Brightest of the bunch of cream polishes, a highlighter neon-yellow with a touch of inexperienced.
- Sarong Place, Sarong Time – A pinkish purple leaning towards mauve, pale neon cream polish.
Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes:
- House Surf – Mild, teal-blue crelly method nail polish full of a number of shapes and sizes of holographic, frosted silver glitters corresponding to sq., hexagon, and little shimmer items.
- Pink-A Colada – Pinkish-purple crelly nail polish crammed with totally different formed and sized holographic glitters in blue, pink, and lime inexperienced.
- Shell Shock – Nude, tan or buff crelly nail polish full of a number of shapes and sizes of holographic glitters in gold with some purple and copper combined in.
- Vitamin Sea – Deep, aqua-blue jelly nail polish full of a number of sized hex glitters and shimmers in pink and silver.
Holographic Polishes and Glitter Toppers:
- Alloy Matey! – Silver holographic glitter prime coat full of high quality and micro silver-rainbow glitter.
- Mud within the Bottle – Holographic glitter prime coat crammed with rainbow micro glitter.
- Valuable Petals – A transparent based mostly glitter prime coat packed with pink, purple, blue and white hexagon glitters in a number of sizes and a dusting of holographic shimmer all through.
- Solar & Video games – Gold holographic glitter prime coat full of golden-rainbow micro glitter.
- Wave the Flag – A transparent based mostly patriotic glitter prime coat full of white stars and purple, white, and blue hex glitter in a number of sizes.
- We Be Jammin’ – A deep magenta nail polish with rainbow holographic and blue shimmer glitters.
- What Are You Wading For? – A deep purplish-blue nail polish with linear holographic and blue shimmer glitters.
Metals and Flakies:
- Inexperienced Weaver – Metallic flake nail polish full of pink and inexperienced flakies that flashes purple.
- Look on the Nightside – Metallic flake nail polish crammed with with inexperienced flakies with hints of purple-pink and blue.
- Moody Hues – Metallic flake nail polish packed with purple and blue flakies that flashes copper.
- Execs and Bronze – Metallic flake nail polish packed with gold and bronze flakies that flashes inexperienced.
- She’s Past Kelp – Metallic flake nail polish packed with emerald inexperienced flakies that flashes blue.
- Take the Punny and Run – Metallic flake nail polish packed with inexperienced and magenta flakies that flashes copper.
- The Silver Flakies – These are available 4 totally different flake sizes from small to giant:
- Foiled – Micro silver flake nail polish.
- R-E-F-L-E-C-T – Small silver flake nail polish.
- That’s Ore Like It! – Medium silver flake nail polish.
- Sterling Instance – Giant silver flake nail polish.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Nail Artwork
Listed here are a number of nail artwork seems with full posts that I created with these polishes.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Collages/Sharables
Different Blogger’s Evaluations of KBShimmer 2015 Summer Collection
Comply with KBShimmer Tub & Physique:
Net • Fb • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter
Some hyperlinks on this publish are related to affiliate hyperlink(s). I solely endorse merchandise, providers or content material that I’ve used myself and wouldn’t hesitate to make use of once more or advocate to a good friend. If you find yourself buying something I’ve used right here on the weblog, I hope you’ll take pleasure in it as a lot as I do! To learn the complete disclosure click on the button.