Be a part of The Afternoon Program with Borna, Mitch and Mandy as they broadcast LIVE 3-6p on Friday, Might 3rd at the grand opening of Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Males on Hwy 50 & 91st Ave in Pleasant Prairie!
Qualify to play the ‘Dice Roll Challenge’ for a chance to win $25,00zero!
• ONLINE: Enter under for a chance to grow to be a qualifier… and convey a good friend!
• ON AIR: Pay attention to qualify throughout Kill A Half Hour (2p) and Five at 5
• ON SITE: You possibly can show up at the event – however it’s not assured you’ll get to roll dice. We’ll randomly draw for qualifiers whereas slots stay.
PLUS: cease by to get a Precision Haircut, Scorching Lather Neck Shave and Scorching Towel Remedy for only $14!
Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men $25,000 Dice Roll Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN WISCONSIN, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Promotion Interval: Contest registration is scheduled to occur starting at 12:00pm CT on four/22/2019 and ending on 5/3/2019 (the “Registration Period”). The grand prize contest event is scheduled to happen on 5/Three/2019 between 3:00pm CT – 6:00pm CT at Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men, 9160 76th Road, Suite B, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. The competition is subject to all relevant federal, state and local legal guidelines and laws and is void outdoors WI, and wherever prohibited or restricted by regulation.
Who Might Enter: Contest is open to authorized residents of the U.S. who reside in WI and who’re age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photograph ID, besides the following courses of persons who will not be eligible to enter:
(a) Staff, officers, and administrators of Milwaukee Radio Group, (the “Administrator”), Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men (the “Sponsor”), every of their respective franchisees, affiliated corporations, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, promoting and promotion businesses, and any and all different corporations associated with the design or execution of this contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) and the members of the instant households or households of any of the above, whether or not or not related. “Immediate family members” consists of, for functions of this contest, mother and father (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (together with step-siblings), youngsters (together with step-children), grand youngsters (including step grand youngsters) and every of their respective spouses.
(b) People who’re unable or unwilling to be current to take part in the grand prize contest event on 5/3/2019.
How to Enter – Three Ways:
1. On Line Registration: To enter by way of on-line registration, go to the https://1029thehog.com throughout the “Registration Period” and click on the Contest entry button to connect to the Contest registration page. Each entrant should absolutely full the on-line registration page with all required info together with his/her identify, zip code, legitimate e-mail tackle, start date, and telephone quantity(s) (together with area code(s)). After having learn and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line entry. All on-line entries have to be absolutely complete for all required info, and have to be acquired by 12:00pm CT on 5/2/2019 to be eligible. Most of one on-line entry per individual and per legitimate e mail handle. Any on-line entry submitted with an invalid e mail tackle might be disqualified.
2. On Air Contest Qualification – 102.9 The Hog (WHQG-FM): Pay attention to WHQG-FM every weekday beginning 4/24/2019 by means of 5/2/2019 to qualify as a finalist during on air contests. The station will play a designated contest sounder, and/or the announcer will instruct listeners to name the studio contest line during each contest qualification try. The designated caller, as decided and introduced on-air by the announcer (example: caller 10, caller 102, and so forth.) at the moment will qualify as a finalist for a chance to participate in the grand prize contest. The designated caller is at the announcer’s discretion and should change from announcer to announcer. Sponsor is just not accountable for telephone service outages, delays, busy alerts, gear malfunctions or some other technological difficulties which will forestall an individual from completing his or her phone call.
Three. Grand Prize Occasion Date – Final Chance Registration: Be a part of the grand prize event on 5/Three/2019 beginning at Three:30pm CT at Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men in Nice Prairie, WI. Get hold of and absolutely complete an entry clean made out there prior to the begin of the grand prize contest attempts, while provides final. Deposit entry blank into the registration box obtainable at Sponsor location by the required registration deadline prior to the start of the grand prize contest. Most of one (1) entry per individual during grand prize occasion.
Incomplete or illegible entries might be disqualified. Launched Parties will not be accountable for misplaced, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, or for lost or stolen entries bins, or for entries submitted in a manner that isn’t expressly allowed underneath these rules, or for any entry not submitted or acquired due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required info, or the failure to seize any such info or results of hackers or failure of any digital gear, pc or cellular transmissions and/or network connections; all of which might be disqualified.
Each participant should submit an entry on his/her personal behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of one other particular person or utilizing another individual’s e mail handle or identify will probably be disqualified and ineligible to declare any prize. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and can end in disqualification and all such entries shall be deemed void.
In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the approved account holder of the e-mail handle used to register will probably be deemed to be the registrant and he/she have to be eligible in accordance to these Official Guidelines. The “authorized email account holder” is the pure individual assigned an e-mail handle by an Web access supplier, on-line service provider or other organization accountable for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted tackle. All entries acquired turn into the property of the Sponsor and won’t be returned.
Finalist Selection & Notification: A most complete of (100) finalists can be randomly chosen from all registration methods mixed to take part in the grand prize contest event (see contest description under) as follows:
• On-line Entry: Seven (7) finalists might be randomly selected from among all eligible online entries acquired. Each on-line finalist can be given the alternative to convey (1) visitor with them who may even be designated as a grand prize finalist upon affirmation of their eligibility. A most of (10) finalists might be certified via on-line entry (five official finalists and five designated visitors)
• On-Air Entry: Eighteen (18) finalists can be chosen by means of On-Air contests. Each on-air finalist might be given the opportunity to convey (1) guest with them who may also be designated as a grand prize finalist upon confirmation of their eligibility. A most of (40) finalists might be certified by way of online entry (twenty official finalists and twenty designated visitors)
• Grand Prize Event Date: A complete of (50) last chance finalist shall be randomly chosen from among eligible entries acquired on the date of the grand prize contest, prior to the begin of the grand prize contest. The chosen finalist identify might be introduced at the event, and the finalist have to be current at the time of such announcement to take part. The selected finalist must instantly make their presence recognized to the Administrator, or they will be disqualified and an alternate finalist will probably be selected and announced.
Maximum of 1 finalist per family. Each chosen finalist shall be notified initially by telephone or in individual of their choice. Any pre-selected finalist that can’t be reached or contacted to affirm their choice after an initial telephone name to the quantity listed on their entry, may be disqualified and an alternate finalist may be selected and notified, time allowing. Throughout the finalist notification telephone name, potential finalist must affirm their eligibility, and indicate their willingness and skill to attend the grand prize event on 5/Three/2019 to take part in the in the grand prize contest (see description under).
Any chosen finalist who does not meet the eligibility necessities, does not want to participate in the grand prize contest, or who is unable or unwilling to attend the grand prize occasion will probably be disqualified. An alternate finalist will then be randomly chosen from all remaining eligible entries acquired, and notified per the procedures outlined above, time permitting. Only finalists chosen and notified by Sponsor can be eligible to take part in the grand prize contest. All different entrants are ineligible. Finalist selection and participation is non-transferable. No other particular person might take part on behalf of a chosen finalist. Selections of judges in the choice of finalists, and all issues related to this contest are last.
Chosen finalist(s) have to be present at the date, time and site as specified by Sponsor to take part in the grand prize contest. Any finalist who fails to appear by the required deadline as said by Station will probably be disqualified, and won’t receive any alternate contest attempts, prize substitution or compensation. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the date, time or location of the grand prize contest. Finalists might be notified of any modifications at the time of their selection and/or notification. Sponsor reserves the proper, in its sole discretion to randomly select alternative finalists for any disqualified finalists from anyone in attendance from the crowd on the day of the contest. Difficulties with getting to location to enter or take part in the contest will not be the duty of Sponsors.
Grand Prize Contest: In order for the grand prize to be awarded to an eligible contestant, the contestant must first print and signal their full identify on the first unoccupied line of the offered official contestant registration type prior to their cube roll try. Every finalist will then obtain a most of 1 (1) dice roll attempt. The eligible contestant should roll all 6 dice offered by Sponsor at the similar time, and have each die come to rest with the predetermined profitable aspect face up during a single roll attempt. The profitable symbols for this contest are: LADY-J-A-N-E-S.
Eligible dice roll try requirements
• All dice roll attempts should occur in the presence of the Administrator(s), and have to be recorded on video tape in its entirety. Any dice roll attempt not in the presence of the Administrator, or that isn’t videotaped for any purpose shall be disqualified and is not eligible for the grand prize;
• Contestants won’t be permitted to take any follow or warm-up tosses prior to their try. As soon as a die has been rolled, their attempt is considered to be started.
• Every eligible contestant should roll all 6 cube all at one time. Contestants might not try to change the end result of any rolled die, by hitting the die with a subsequent roll attempt;
• All (6) cube have to be rolled on each particular person contest try. The profitable consequence should occur during a single roll attempt – i.e. contestants might not mix sides throughout multiple roll attempts. Every roll is its personal distinctive contest try and the (6) profitable sides should all land face-up on a single roll.
• Each die have to be tossed in a utterly random method that does not permit the contestant to “set” or “slide” the cube, alter or influence the random consequence of the roll;
• Each die have to be rolled a minimal of 2-feet in distance from the contestant, so as to forestall the contestant from altering, affecting, influencing, or enhancing the random consequence of any roll. The Administrator will designate the demarcation line that every die must cross during the roll;
• All dice should come to relaxation lying flat;
• All dice must land on and remain on the designated cube rolling floor;
• No rolled die might are available contact with any individual or object aside from the designated rolling surfaces or walls.
• If any die is available in contact with another individual or object (aside from the cube roll surface or designated partitions or backstop) for any purpose; or if any individual or object in any means interferes, alters, modifications, influences or impacts the random consequence of the roll, then the complete attempt is disqualified and the contestant might not receive another try.
The next will end in the contestant being required to re-roll their complete cube roll try:
If any of the following outcomes occur, that cube roll attempt is disqualified and the contestant shall be granted a most of 1 re-roll try (the contestant should re-roll all 6 cube):
• If the Administrator deems that any die has failed to cross the cube roll demarcation line;
• If any die is leaning in any manner;
• If any die leaves the designated cube roll enjoying surface;
• If any contestant inadvertently drops a die as they are getting ready to roll, and the dropped die doesn’t meet the eligible dice roll necessities as said in the contest rules.
In all circumstances, an eligible contestant might have a most of one re-roll try. In the occasion of a second ineligible cube roll, their complete cube roll try will probably be disqualified and the contestant won’t be eligible for any prize declare no matter the consequence of their roll.
Prize Awards & Supply:
Grand Prize – Most (1) Grand Prize Award: In the event of a successful grand prize try, the corresponding contestant might be eligible to claim the grand prize topic to approval and verification of compliance with these official guidelines. The grand prize for this contest is: $25,000 Money.
Grand prize winner, if any, should settle for delivery of prize from sponsor, or as in any other case instructed by sponsor. All other costs associated to prize delivery and acceptance is the duty of winner including but not limited to federal, state and native taxes. All correctly claimed prizes shall be awarded. Prize is non-transferable and no prize substitution allowed, besides at sponsor’s sole discretion or as offered herein.
Winner might be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, and legal responsibility/publicity launch, and current a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photograph I.D. earlier than prize shall be awarded. Winner is accountable for paying all applicable taxes on prize(s). Failure to gather or correctly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will end in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any purpose, finalist won’t obtain another prize substitution or compensation. Complete maximum value of all obtainable prizes: $25,000.
A maximum (1) grand prize shall be awarded to the first contestant who efficiently completes the contest necessities. The competition is instantly concluded following the first profitable attempt, no matter the number of accomplished attempts – and no further contestants will probably be allowed to participate. In the occasion there isn’t a grand prize profitable attempt, then the grand prize won’t be awarded.
Further Guidelines & Restrictions: By collaborating in this Contest entrants (or father or mother/authorized guardian of any entrant who’s a minor) agree to abide by and be sure by the Official Guidelines and the selections of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be remaining in all issues relating to this Contest. In the occasion an entrant wins a prize, and is later discovered to be in violation of these rules he/she shall be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the said worth of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its businesses to use entrant’s names and/or likenesses for purposes of promoting and trade in any media worldwide with out limitation or additional compensation until prohibited by regulation. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
Released Parties will not be responsible for some other errors of any sort, whether pc, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, with out limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, administration or execution of the Contest, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prize or prize winner. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Sponsor, and launched parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any sort, whether or not precise, incidental or consequential, for damage (together with but not limited to demise), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related actions (together with but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or some other individual for failure to provide the prize or any part thereof by purpose of any acts of God, any actions, laws, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, gear failure, terrorist acts, warfare, hearth, unusually extreme weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or materials shortage, transportation interruption of any type, or some other trigger beyond Releasees’ sole management. Not more than the marketed most number of prizes can be awarded for any purpose.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Contest, in the opinion of the Administrator, or if a pc virus, bug, or different technical drawback corrupts the administration, safety, or correct conduct of the Contest as determined by Administrator, in its sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Administrator reserves the right to determine the finalists in a random drawing from amongst all eligible, non-suspect entries acquired as of the time/date of such termination.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By collaborating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class motion, and any judicial proceeding shall happen in a federal or state courtroom within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs related to getting into this Promotion, however in no event attorneys’ charges; and (Three) by no means will entrant be permitted to acquire awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and some other damages, aside from for actual out-of-pocket bills, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or in any other case increased. All issues and questions regarding the development, validity, interpretation and enforceability of those Official Guidelines, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in reference to this Promotion, shall be ruled by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any selection of regulation or conflict of regulation rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or another jurisdiction), that might trigger the software of the legal guidelines of any jurisdiction aside from the State of New Jersey.
Odds: The chances of profitable the grand prize by efficiently rolling the dice are: 1:46,656.
Winners Record: For a copy of those official guidelines or identify of the Grand Prize winner, if any, ship a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Lady Jane’s $25,000 Cube Roll Problem c/o Milwaukee Radio Group, 5407 W. McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53208. Please specify which you’re requesting. Requests have to be acquired by 7/Three/2019.
Contest Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men, 9160 76th Road, Suite B, Nice Prairie, WI 53158.
Contest Administrator: This Contest is administered by Milwaukee Radio Group, 5407 W. McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53158.
WHQG Basic Contest Rules
These are the guidelines governing all contests aired on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG radio and on the 1029thehog.com web site, until in any other case specified. In the following guidelines, “102.9 THE HOG/WHQG” means Lakefront Communications, LLC, dba Milwaukee Radio Group and its mum or dad company, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG radio:
- No buy is important to enter any 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG you have to not have gained anything on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or extra in the previous 6 months. Only one winner per family is permitted inside 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will probably be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner could also be named.
- Anytime you name the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios you assume that your name might be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the name or report it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contest your voice, identify and/or image may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded aren’t redeemable for money. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize might be made at the request of winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the proper to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are accountable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more shall be required to full the applicable tax varieties at the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will probably be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in a single calendar yr the prize value of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- In the occasion the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, baby help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s delivery of the prize to the official consultant of the governmental entity claiming a proper to the prize shall be thus deemed as (102.9 THE HOG/WHQG) awarding the prize to the winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any paperwork introduced by the representative looking for to gather the prize in lieu of the winner. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall not be liable for any declare by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until in any other case specified) dwelling within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a valid type of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG that might be introduced to 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG and accepted earlier than the prize is awarded. Staff of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG, it’s advertising businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff and instant families of every, and staff of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG most important studio usually are not eligible to win any contest. Speedy household consists of the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This additionally consists of people for whom the worker is present authorized guardian.
- Winners shall be expected to claim prize at the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios, 5407 West McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday by way of Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they’re winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which shall be particularly said.
- All federal, state, and native laws and laws apply. Contest is void the place prohibited.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any means.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG assumes no liability for conditions, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG, its promoting businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff, and speedy households of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or legal responsibility arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the provided prize) at the discretion of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG management if world events, the nationwide temper, or public safety so warrant.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the proper to amend the rules to any contest at any time. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s choice is all the time ultimate. In the occasion any one in every of the basic contest guidelines which govern all 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests contradict with any particular contest time period, the specific contest time period will management.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry it’s essential to use solely the following number until in any other case specified: 414-799-1029. For texting it’s 77000. The individual operating the telephone at 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG has the remaining choice as to who is the profitable caller.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s lack of ability or failure to take part, failure to win or declare any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with phone, cellular phone, texting, e mail, or internet entry, or another circumstances in any contest beyond 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s management.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including however not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the proper to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG shouldn’t be accountable for Internet crashes or slowdowns brought on by community congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite tv for pc failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, pure disasters or act of man or God, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e mail, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite tv for pc, community, server, Web Service Provider (ISP), website, or different connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, network, phone, satellite or cable hardware or software or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or different errors of any sort whether human, mechanical, electronic, or community. Individuals who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely decided by the station, will probably be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether brought on by website customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear related to or used on this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website entry. 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG just isn’t responsible for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property related to or resulting from collaborating on this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or different causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, equity or proper play of this contest, or contest performs, 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG reserves the proper at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
- 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, illustration, or assure, categorical or implied, in reality or in regulation, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its high quality, mechanical condition or health for a specific function. Any and all warranties and/or ensures on prize (if any) are offered only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or assure.
- The following are particularly related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on 1029thehog.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you’ll be disqualified.
- To win a prize you need to reside within the listening space of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG as defined at the exclusive discretion of 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG administration.
- Any problems with the internet or e-mail usually are not 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG’s duty.
- Contestants who register to take part on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration earlier than being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Due to the nature of our packages which are heard on-line over the web, contests is probably not heard in any respect on 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG. Contests heard on the radio station’s web audio stream could also be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and can be operating behind the broadcast sign. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can final for as much as 30 seconds or extra. Which means when 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG contests are performed that require a particular caller to telephone the radio station (similar to “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream could also be at a drawback in collaborating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of these rules is obtainable during enterprise hours at the 102.9 THE HOG/WHQG studios 5407 West McKinley Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
Updated September 21, 2018