You might Win Arlo’s Shed crammed with gear and prizes value over $5,00zero! It’s from The Fox and Land and Coates Outside Energy Gear.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Come to one of the occasions listed under and register to win a key that would unlock Arlo’s Shed. One winner from every occasion will win a key and a pair of tickets to Heart and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at Veterans United Residence Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on August 11th! (You have to be present to enter with valid photograph ID).
All key winners will attend the ultimate “Win Arlo’s Shed” event on April 27th the place they’ll attempt their key on the lock. Whoever has the key that opens the shed wins the shed and its contents!
ENTRY EVENT DATES at Land & Coates Outside Power Gear
April 18 : 12 – 2pm at 2546 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes
April 25 : 12 – 2pm at 5808 Churchland Blvd., Portsmouth
Saturday: April 27, 2019, 12pm – 2pm – FINAL EVENT
3775 Bonney Street, Virginia Seashore
(have to be registered by 1:30pm in your probability on the ultimate key)
After 1:30pm, we’ll hold a random drawing for the ultimate key. You have to be current at 1:30pm to be eligible to win the important thing. Then, all key holders will attempt their key on the lock on Arlo’s Shed. Whoever holds the key that opens the lock will win the shed and the whole lot in it!
IMPORTANT: All finalists have to be current on the April 27th finale by 1:30pm.
The Grand Prize Shed Winner will score the next from our sponsors:
SHED – eight×11 Quality A-Body Model (consists of free local supply & arrange)
LAND & COATES OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
TORO 20372 22” Private Tempo mower
STIHL BGA 56 Battery-powered handheld blower
STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ Battery-powered chainsaw
STIHL FSA 56 Battery-powered trimmer
STIHL HSA 56 Battery-powered double-sided hedge trimmer
FREEDOM SHOOTING CENTER
$250 present certificates
2700 psi strain washer (mannequin: Pps2700kai)
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE OF SOUTHEASTERN VIRGINIA
2-day motorbike rental. If winner shouldn’t be a rider, then he/she is going to win a $100 in swag from Indian Motorbike of Southeastern Virginia.
PUNGO OFF ROAD
$250 certificate to Pungo Off Street
Each key winner will receive a pair of tickets to Coronary heart and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at Veterans United Residence Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on August 11.
To participate in the “Win Arlo’s Shed” contest, entrants should register in individual on the following events at Land & Coates Outside Power Gear:
March 28, 2019, 12 – 2pm at 110 Gainsborough Circle, Chesapeake
April four, 2019, 12 – 2pm at 12911 Jefferson Ave., Newport Information
April 11, 2019, 12 – 2pm at 830 Poplar Hall Drive, Norfolk
April 18, 2019, 12 – 2pm at 2546 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes
April 25, 2019, 12 – 2pm at 5808 Churchland Blvd., Portsmouth
One entry per individual per event; have to be present to enter. Valid photograph ID required to enter. Deadline to enter to be a finalist is 2pm at each of the on-site occasions. After the occasion concludes, one identify will probably be randomly drawn from all the registration types by a WAFX staffer. That entrant can be thought-about a “finalist” and will then be eligible to “Win Arlo’s’ Shed” at the last occasion. Finalist will probably be notified by telephone that day. Each “finalist” will win a key and pair of tickets to Heart and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at Veterans United Residence Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on eight/11/19. As soon as an entrant has been named as a “finalist,” he/she might not enter to turn out to be a “finalist” once more.
Entrants could have one last probability to enter on April 27, 2019, 12pm – 1:30pm at Land & Coates, 3775 Bonney Street, Virginia Seashore. Contestants should enter between 12pm and 1:30pm that day in an effort to be eligible to be the sixth “finalist.” The last “finalist” might be randomly chosen by a WAFX staffer simply after the 1:30pm registration deadline. Entrant have to be current during drawing to be eligible to be a “finalist” and should have valid photograph ID. That “finalist” will win a key and pair of tickets to Coronary heart and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at Veterans United Residence Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Seashore on 8/11/19.
All 5 “finalists” that have been chosen prematurely of the ultimate event have to be present and checked in utilizing legitimate photograph ID with WAFX employees before the random drawing for keys takes place. As a way to make sure that a “finalist” isn’t late and may be included in that ultimate drawing, he/she ought to be checked in no later than 1:30pm on 4/27/19. Once the random drawing has begun, that “finalist” will not be eligible to participate within the contest and will, subsequently, not be eligible to “Win Arlo’s Shed.” The grand prize might be awarded between 1:30pm and a couple of:00pm on April 29, 2019.
At the finale on 4/27/19, all “finalists” names shall be randomly drawn one by one. As every identify is drawn, that “finalist” will randomly select a key from a bag/box containing 6 keys. Once all the keys have been drawn, every “finalist” will try and open the lock on “Arlo’s Shed” in the order through which they drew the keys. The entrant who holds the key that opens the lock will be the ultimate winner and will win the “Win Arlo’s Shed” contest and all the prizes.
The “Win Arlo’s Shed” contest grand prize consists of the next prizes:
· eight×11 High quality A-Body Mannequin (consists of free native supply & arrange). Further expenses might apply to deliveries outdoors of Hampton Roads (ARV: $3366) courtesy of Stateline Builders
· TORO 20372 22” Private Pace mower (ARV: $419.99)
· STIHL BGA 56 Battery-powered handheld blower (ARV:$299.95)
· STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ Battery-powered chainsaw (ARV: $299.95)
· STIHL FSA 56 Battery-powered trimmer (ARV: $199.95)
· STIHL HSA 56 Battery-powered double-sided hedge trimmer (ARV: $249.95)
· $250 Freedom Capturing Middle present certificates
· 2700 psi strain washer (mannequin: Pps2700kai) (ARV: $429) courtesy of Strain Works
· 2-day motorbike rental from Indian Motorbike of Southeastern Virginia (ARV: $398)(have to be a rider with legitimate motorbike license, prize is just not transferable). If winner isn’t a rider, then he/she is going to win a $100 in swag from Indian Motorbike of Southeastern Virginia (ARV: $100)
· $250 Pungo Off Street certificate
WAFX contests are open to all eligible residents who reside or work inside 75 miles from our transmitters who’re 18 or older have not gained a prize valued at $600 or extra prior to now 6 months. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener shall be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner could also be named. No buy crucial. Entrants and winners are to be chosen on the sole discretion of WAFX. Prizes are usually not transferrable or exchangeable and is probably not redeemed for cash. Winners should present legitimate authorized ID and signal a launch type, and are liable for all taxes and costs. By collaborating, you grant us the complete proper to publicize your identify, likeness, voice and particulars of profitable. We assume no duty if an event is cancelled for reasons past our control. We assume no duty if a “finalist” is delayed in attending to the finale and doesn’t arrive in time random key drawing simply after 1:30pm.
No buy mandatory. WAFX’s sole duty can be to award the prize. WAFX could have no further duty in reference to the prize if the prize winner, for any cause, can’t or decides not to use any of the prizes. Winners will probably be answerable for all federal and state taxes, and any fees and incidentals. Prizes usually are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
Full contest guidelines obtainable at WAFX studios situated at 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, VA 23320 between the hours of 9am and 5pm; or by logging ontowww.1069thefox.com.
These are the principles governing all contests aired on 106.9 The Fox radio and on the 1069thefox.com web site, until otherwise specified. In the following guidelines, “106.9 The Fox” means Tidewater Communications, LLC, dba Tidewater Communications and its mother or father company, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 106.9 The Fox radio:
- No purchase is important to enter any 106.9 The Fox contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 106.9 The Fox it’s essential to not have gained something on 106.9 The Fox up to now 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more prior to now 6 months. Just one winner per household is permitted inside 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener might be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner could also be named.
- Anytime you call the 106.9 The Fox studios you assume that your call might be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the decision or document it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 106.9 The Fox contest your voice, identify and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or web purposes with none compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are usually not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize might be made at the request of winner. 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are chargeable for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will probably be required to complete the appropriate tax varieties on the 106.9 The Fox studios previous to claiming prize. All winners shall be despatched a 1099 MISC federal tax type if in one calendar yr the prize value of all prizes gained exceeds $600.
- Within the occasion the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or authorized course of issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, youngster help order, judgment, lien, and the like), 106.9 The Fox’s delivery of the prize to the official consultant of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (106.9 The Fox) awarding the prize to the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall be entitled to rely in good religion, upon any paperwork introduced by the consultant looking for to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. 106.9 The Fox shall not be chargeable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 106.9 The Fox contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (until in any other case specified) dwelling inside 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants should possess a legitimate type of identification bearing the image of the contestant acceptable to 106.9 The Fox that shall be introduced to 106.9 The Fox and accepted before the prize is awarded. Staff of 106.9 The Fox, it’s advertising businesses, associates, contest sponsors, staff and speedy households of each, and staff of all media of mass communication inside a one hundred mile radius of the 106.9 The Fox primary studio will not be eligible to win any contest. Fast family consists of the partner, great-grandparents, grandparents, mother and father, brothers, sisters, youngsters, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This additionally consists of people for whom the worker is current legal guardian.
- Winners shall be expected to say prize at the 106.9 The Fox studios, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday via Friday (excluding holidays) inside 30 days of being notified that they’re winners, until there’s an expiration date on prize, which can be specifically said.
- All federal, state, and native legal guidelines and laws apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the proper to disqualify any entrant if any contest guidelines are violated in any method.
- 106.9 The Fox assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any facet of any prize awarded in any contest. 106.9 The Fox, its promoting businesses, affiliates, contest sponsors, staff, and fast households of every are absolved and shall be held innocent from any motion or legal responsibility arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, 106.9 The Fox reserves the suitable to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and never award the provided prize) at the discretion of 106.9 The Fox management if world events, the national temper, or public security so warrant.
- 106.9 The Fox reserves the fitting to amend the principles to any contest at any time. 106.9 The Fox’s choice is all the time last. Within the occasion any one of many common contest rules which govern all 106.9 The Fox contests contradict with any specific contest term, the precise contest time period will management.
- For any contest requiring telephone entry you will need to use only the next quantity until otherwise specified: 757-523-1010. For texting it is 77000. The individual working the telephone at 106.9 The Fox has the ultimate choice as to who’s the profitable caller.
- 106.9 The Fox shall haven’t any duty for contestant’s lack of ability or failure to take part, failure to win or declare any prize based mostly on malfunction or difficulties with phone, cellphone, texting, e mail, or web access, or some other circumstances in any contest beyond 106.9 The Fox’s management.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not restricted to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 106.9 The Fox reserves the appropriate to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random choice or appointing a panel of judges.
- 106.9 The Fox shouldn’t be answerable for Web crashes or slowdowns brought on by community congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite tv for pc failures, telephone line failures, electrical outages, pure disasters or act of man or God, misplaced, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or e-mail, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite tv for pc, community, server, Web Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or visitors congestion, miscommunications, failed pc, network, telephone, satellite tv for pc or cable hardware or software or strains, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, pc hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any sort whether human, mechanical, electronic, or community. Persons who tamper with or abuse any facet of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely decided by the station, can be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion events are answerable for any incorrect or inaccurate info whether or not brought on by web site customers, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or gear related to or used on this contest, and assumes no duty for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. 106.9 The Fox is just not liable for damage or injury to participant’s or some other individual’s pc or property related to or ensuing from collaborating in this contest. Ought to any portion of contest be, in 106.9 The Fox’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or different causes which, within the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, safety, equity or correct play of this contest, or contest plays, 106.9 The Fox reserves the proper at its sole discretion to droop, modify or terminate the competition.
- 106.9 The Fox has not made neither is in any method responsible or answerable for any warranty, illustration, or guarantee, categorical or implied, the truth is or in regulation, relative to any prize, together with but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or health for a specific function. Any and all warranties and/or ensures on prize (if any) are offered only by the producer, and winners comply with look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or assure.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Membership promotions on 1069thefox.com:
- All applicable info in required fields have to be entered appropriately and utterly or you’ll be disqualified.
- To win a prize it’s essential to reside inside the listening space of 106.9 The Fox as defined at the unique discretion of 106.9 The Fox management.
- Any issues with the web or e mail are usually not 106.9 The Fox’s duty.
- Contestants who register to take part on our website may be required to supply a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Because of the nature of our packages which might be heard on-line over the web, contests is probably not heard at all on 106.9 The Fox. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be barely delayed from the time the contests are heard on the printed station, and might be operating behind the printed sign. Thus, all contests heard on the web are delayed. This delay can last for as a lot as 30 seconds or extra. Because of this when 106.9 The Fox contests are performed that require a selected caller to phone the radio station (resembling “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at an obstacle in collaborating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A replica of those rules is obtainable during business hours at the 106.9 The Fox studios 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Updated September 21, 2018